Name: step-deck trailer high strength drop forging replacement forged alloy steel trailer axle spindle
Weight: From .2kg-5kg
Packing: Stand Export Packing
Min order: 1000pcs
Customized production is available as your drawings or sample.
|Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel
|Quenching, Annealing,Tempering,Normalizing, Quenching and Tempering
|Spectrometer, Metallographic microscope
|Hardness tester, Tensile testing machine
|CMM,Micrometer, Vernier Caliper, Depth Caliper, feeler gauge
|Thread Gauge , Height Gauge
|CNC Center , CNC Machines, Turning, Drilling, Milling, boring machine,Grinding Machines,
|Wire EDM,Laser Cutting&Welding, Plasma Cutting &Welding, EDM etc.
|Sampling inspection of raw materials and semi-finished products, 100% Inspection of finished products
|Shot Blast , Powder Coating, Polishing, Galvanized , Chrome Plated
|60000T / Years
|Normally 30 – 45 Days.
|T/T , L/C
|ASTM , AISI , DIN , BS, JIS, GB,
Products Quality Control
Quality control involve the inspection and control of incoming materials, production processes, and finished products.
The quality control process includes,
1 First of all, the incoming raw materials with random sampling are analyzed by metallographic microscope to ensure that the chemical composition meets the production requirements
2 Then In the production process, there are QC staffs timely sampling ensure that the products are free of defects in the manufacturing process, and to coordinate and handle any abnormal quality issues may be occurred.
3 The final step of production process is magnetic particle flaw detector of the metal parts to detect it’s hidden crack or other defects.
4 All the finished metal parts is sampled in proportion and sent to the laboratory for various mechanical performance tests and size measurement, and the surface quality is manually 100% inspected.
The relevant testing equipment pictures are as following:
Quality Management System Control:
We strictly carry out system management accordance with iso9001 and ts16949 quality standards. And 5S lean production management is implemented on the production site.
The production management site as following:
Our parent company, HiHangZhou Group, is a world-renowned high-end machinery manufacturing enterprise with 40 domestic subsidiaries and branches and 8 foreign manufacturing plants. Has long-term experience and good reputation in cooperation with world-renowned enterprises.
We have a complete production process and equipment research and development capabilities for ferrous metals forming. More than 25 years of production experience in forging equipment and casting equipment manufacturers, make us more thoroughly get all the performance of each equipment. One-third of our company’s employees are technician and R&D personnel, ensuring that high-quality products are produced with high efficiency.
We can provide custom and standard manufacturing services with multiple manufacturing process integrations. The quality and delivery of products can be fully guaranteed, and the ability to communicate quickly and effectively.
The unique corporate culture can give full play to the potential of individuals and provide a strong vitality for the sustainable development of the company.
Our company strictly implements low-carbon environmental protection, energy-saving and emission-reduction production, and is a benchmark enterprise in local region.
To become 1 of the leading companies
To become a platform for employees to realize their dream
To become 1 of the transforming and upgrading pacemaker of Chinese enterprises
To set the national brands with pride
Strive to build the company into an ideal platform for entrepreneurs to realize their self-worth and contribute to the society
Improvement is innovation, everyone can innovate
innovation inspired and failures tolerated
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: Obviously we are a manufacturer of forging products, casting products and also have a high level of machining capabilities.
Q: What series products do your have?
A: We are mainly engaged in forming processing of ferrous metals, including processing by casting , forging and machining. As you know, such machinery parts can be observed in various industries of equipment manufacturing.
Q: Do you provide samples? is it free?
A: Yes, we commonly provide samples according to the traditional practice, but we also need customers to provide a freight pay-by-account number to show mutual sincerity of cooperation.
Q: Is OEM available?
A: Yes, OEM is available.
Q: What’s your quality guarantee?
A: We insist that the survival of the company should depend on the products quality continuous improvement, without which we cannot survive for long. We carry out strictly product quality control for every process from incoming materials, production process to finished products via advanced detection instrument and equipment. We also invite independent third parties to certify our quality and management systems. Till now we have passed ISO/TS16949 and SGS certification .
Q. How about the Packing?
A: We usually use the iron box, or wooden case, also it can be customized according to customer’s demands.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Yes, we require all international orders to have an minimum order quantity. The quantity is up to the exact products feature or property such as the material, weight, construction etc.
Q: What is the lead time?
A: Generally our forging products and casting products need to make new dies or molds, the time of making new dies or molds and samples within 30-45 days, and the large batch production time within 30-45 days. it’s also according to the parts structural complexity and quantity.
Q: What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
A: You can make the payment by T/T or L/C. 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against the copy of B/L.
|Agricultural Machinery Parts
Can a malfunctioning axle spindle lead to brake-related issues, and if so, how?
Yes, a malfunctioning axle spindle can indeed lead to brake-related issues in a vehicle. Here is a detailed explanation of how a faulty axle spindle can affect the brake system:
The axle spindle plays a crucial role in the operation of the brake system, particularly in vehicles with disc brakes. It is responsible for supporting the wheel hub and providing a mounting point for various brake components, such as the brake rotor, caliper, and brake pads. When the axle spindle malfunctions, it can have several adverse effects on the brake system, including the following:
- Uneven Brake Pad Wear: A malfunctioning axle spindle can cause uneven distribution of braking force on the brake rotor. This uneven force can lead to uneven wear of the brake pads. Some pads may wear out faster than others, resulting in uneven braking performance and reduced effectiveness.
- Brake Caliper Misalignment: If the axle spindle becomes bent or damaged, it can cause misalignment of the brake caliper. The caliper may not sit properly over the brake rotor, resulting in uneven braking force or even constant contact between the brake pads and rotor. This can lead to excessive heat, premature wear of brake components, and reduced braking efficiency.
- Brake Vibration and Noise: A malfunctioning axle spindle can cause vibrations and noise during braking. For example, if the spindle is bent or warped, it can create an uneven surface for the brake rotor. As a result, when the brake pads come into contact with the rotor, it can cause vibrations, squealing, or grinding noises. These symptoms indicate a compromised braking performance and the need for axle spindle inspection and repair.
- Wheel Bearing Damage: The axle spindle is closely connected to the wheel bearing assembly. If the spindle is damaged or improperly aligned, it can put excessive stress on the wheel bearing, leading to its premature wear or failure. A worn or damaged wheel bearing can introduce additional friction, affect wheel rotation, and potentially cause overheating of the brake components.
- Brake Fluid Leakage: In certain cases, a malfunctioning axle spindle can result in damage to the brake lines or connections. For example, if the spindle is severely damaged due to an accident or collision, it can cause brake fluid leakage. Brake fluid leakage compromises the hydraulic pressure in the brake system, leading to reduced braking performance or a complete brake failure.
It’s important to note that the specific brake-related issues resulting from a malfunctioning axle spindle can vary depending on the extent and nature of the spindle’s malfunction. Regular inspection and maintenance of the axle spindle, along with the brake system, are essential to identify any potential issues early and prevent further damage.
If you experience any brake-related symptoms or suspect a malfunctioning axle spindle, it is crucial to have the vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic or technician. They can assess the condition of the axle spindle, perform necessary repairs or replacements, and ensure the proper functioning of the brake system for safe driving.
In summary, a malfunctioning axle spindle can lead to various brake-related issues, including uneven brake pad wear, brake caliper misalignment, brake vibration and noise, wheel bearing damage, and brake fluid leakage. Regular inspection and maintenance of the axle spindle and brake system are essential to prevent these issues and maintain optimal braking performance.
Are there recalls or common issues associated with specific axle spindle models?
Recalls and common issues can occur with specific axle spindle models. Here is a detailed explanation:
Axle spindles are critical components of a vehicle’s suspension system, responsible for supporting the weight of the vehicle and allowing the wheels to rotate. While axle spindle issues are not as common as some other automotive problems, they can still arise in certain situations or with specific models. It’s important to note that recalls and common issues can vary depending on the vehicle make, model, and year. Therefore, it’s essential to consult the manufacturer’s documentation or contact authorized dealerships to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding recalls or known problems associated with specific axle spindle models.
Recalls are typically issued by vehicle manufacturers or regulatory agencies when a safety-related defect or non-compliance with safety standards is identified in a specific component or vehicle model. When it comes to axle spindles, recalls may be issued if there is evidence of a manufacturing defect, design flaw, or other issues that could compromise the performance, durability, or safety of the axle spindle. Recalls are intended to address these concerns and ensure that affected vehicles are repaired or modified to rectify the problem.
Common issues associated with specific axle spindle models can also arise due to various factors. These issues may be reported by vehicle owners, observed by mechanics or technicians, or identified through data analysis. Common issues can include premature wear, excessive play, bearing failures, or other forms of damage or deterioration that affect the functionality or reliability of the axle spindle.
To determine if there are any recalls or common issues associated with a specific axle spindle model, follow these steps:
- Refer to Manufacturer’s Documentation: Check the manufacturer’s documentation, such as owner’s manuals, maintenance guides, or technical service bulletins. These resources may provide information about known issues, recalls, or recommended maintenance procedures for the axle spindle.
- Contact Authorized Dealerships: Reach out to authorized dealerships or service centers for the vehicle make and model. They often have access to the latest information regarding recalls or common axle spindle issues. Provide them with the specific details of your vehicle, including the make, model, year, and vehicle identification number (VIN) if requested.
- Check Government Recall Databases: Government agencies responsible for vehicle safety, such as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in the United States, maintain databases of recalls. Visit their websites and search for any recalls associated with the specific vehicle make, model, and year.
- Online Forums and Communities: Explore online automotive forums and communities dedicated to the specific vehicle make or model. These platforms often provide valuable insights from owners who may have encountered axle spindle issues or recalls. However, exercise caution and verify the information obtained from such sources, as it may not always be accurate or up to date.
By following these steps, you can gather information about recalls or common issues associated with specific axle spindle models. If a recall or known issue is identified, it’s important to take appropriate action by contacting authorized repair facilities or dealerships to address the problem promptly.
It’s worth noting that not all axle spindle models may have recalls or common issues. Vehicle manufacturers strive to design and produce reliable components, and any potential problems are typically addressed through quality control measures and continuous improvement processes. However, occasional issues can still arise, particularly in specific production runs or under certain operating conditions.
In summary, recalls and common issues can occur with specific axle spindle models. Recalls are typically issued by manufacturers or regulatory agencies to address safety-related defects or non-compliance with safety standards. Common issues can include premature wear, excessive play, bearing failures, or other forms of damage or deterioration. To obtain accurate information about recalls or known issues, refer to the manufacturer’s documentation, contact authorized dealerships, check government recall databases, and explore online forums and communities dedicated to the specific vehicle make or model.
Can a DIY enthusiast replace a damaged axle spindle, and what are the steps involved?
Replacing a damaged axle spindle is a complex mechanical task that requires advanced knowledge and specialized tools. It is generally recommended to seek the assistance of a professional mechanic or technician for such a repair. However, if you have the necessary expertise, experience, and access to the appropriate tools, it may be possible for a skilled DIY enthusiast to replace a damaged axle spindle. Here are the general steps involved in replacing an axle spindle:
Note: The following steps provide a general outline of the process, but it’s important to consult the specific repair manual for your vehicle and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Preparation: Begin by ensuring that you have the correct replacement axle spindle that matches the specifications of your vehicle. Gather all the necessary tools and equipment required for the job, including a hydraulic jack, jack stands, socket set, wrenches, pry bar, torque wrench, and any specialized tools mentioned in the repair manual.
- Vehicle Preparation: Park the vehicle on a level surface and engage the parking brake. If the axle spindle to be replaced is on the front axle, turn the steering wheel to the straight-ahead position. If it’s on the rear axle, chock the front wheels to prevent the vehicle from rolling.
- Suspension Disassembly: Depending on the vehicle’s design, you may need to remove certain components to access the axle spindle. This can include removing the wheel, brake caliper, brake rotor or drum, tie rod ends, ball joints, axle shafts, and any other components obstructing the spindle’s removal. Follow the repair manual instructions for proper disassembly.
- Axle Spindle Removal: Once the suspension components are removed, you can proceed with removing the damaged axle spindle. This typically involves disconnecting any remaining attachments, such as mounting bolts or fasteners, and carefully maneuvering the spindle out of its housing. Take care not to damage surrounding components or disturb other parts of the suspension system.
- Axle Spindle Installation: Install the replacement axle spindle by following the reverse order of the removal steps. Carefully position the spindle back into its housing, ensuring proper alignment. Reattach any fasteners or mounting bolts according to the specified torque values. Take care to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for any specific procedures or considerations during installation.
- Suspension Reassembly: Reinstall all the components that were removed during the disassembly process, including brake calipers, rotors or drums, tie rod ends, ball joints, axle shafts, and any other relevant parts. Ensure that all connections are secure and torqued to the specified values.
- Final Checks: Double-check all the connections, fasteners, and components to ensure everything is properly reassembled. Confirm that the axle spindle is securely in place and aligned correctly. Before lowering the vehicle, perform a thorough inspection of the suspension system to ensure there are no loose or forgotten components.
- Testing and Alignment: Once the replacement axle spindle is installed, it’s important to have the vehicle’s alignment checked and adjusted by a professional. Improper alignment can lead to uneven tire wear, handling issues, and compromised safety. Schedule a visit to an alignment specialist to ensure the vehicle’s alignment is within the recommended specifications.
It’s crucial to note that replacing an axle spindle involves working with critical components of the vehicle’s suspension and steering systems. Misinstallation or improper assembly can lead to severe safety risks and further damage to the vehicle. If you are unsure or lack the experience and expertise, it is strongly recommended to entrust the task to a qualified professional mechanic or technician.
In summary, while a skilled DIY enthusiast may be able to replace a damaged axle spindle, it is a complex task that requires advanced knowledge, experience, and specialized tools. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, consult the repair manual for your specific vehicle, and exercise caution throughout the process. If in doubt, it’s best to seek professional assistance to ensure the job is done safely and correctly.
editor by CX 2023-12-11